Safety Instructions for Shape Moulding Machine
- Before starting the machine daily, you must check whether the stroke switch that controls the mold opening and closing is operating normally.
- Check that the power supply voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated value, and must not fall below 85% of the rated value.
- When repairing the machine, you must turn off the power and air supply, and hang out signs such as “Do not operate if someone is servicing.”
- The safety door needs to be closed when the machine is working. Do not manually bind the travel switch that detects the position of the safety door.
- Always check the air pressure, water pressure, steam pressure and oil pressure during work.
- Regularly check whether the lubricating oil in the oil mister is enough, and remove the water in the oil-water separator in time to prevent the damage of the pneumatic components.
- The EPS foam plastic beads used must be pure, and make sure no metal, cotton and other sundries inside.
- During the work of the machine, the staff must not put their heads, hands and other parts into the machine to avoid injury.
- In the event of a personal accident or equipment failure, press the “Emergency Stop” button to prevent the situation from expanding and find out the cause before restarting work.
- Keep the safety channels around the operation clear to ensure emergency escape requirements.
- The safety protection device on the equipment is not allowed to move at random, and it is not allowed to modify or intentionally make it ineffective.
- Electrics should be operated by professionals. No one can press the handles and buttons without permission.
- After the machine finishes its work, the main power should be cut off and all valves closed.